What We Believe
1. in the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures and the authority of both Old and New Testaments.
2. in one God eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. that man was created in the image of God and through disobedience sinned and fell, and that the entire human
race shares in man's lost and depraved nature.
4. Jesus Christ the Eternal Son of God took upon Himself the form of a man by means of the Virgin Birth.
Attonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
5. that salvation is the gift of God by grace alone received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this
faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
6. in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His priestly intercession.
7. that the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, our Comforter, sent to convict the world of sin, place the
believer in the Body of Christ, indwell the believer and bestow spiritual gifts to the church.
8. the Baptism of the Holy Spirit fs for all believers as a definite enduement of power for service and is subsequent
to and separate from conversion.
9. the ordinances of the church, by command of Christ are water baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper,
both of which are administered to those who are born again.
10. the eternal salvation of believers; the eternal damnation and punishment of the unbelievers.
11. the consummation of all things includes the visible, personal and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the "blessed
hope" of the church.